Zero Fear Factor
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption is used to protect your purchase information. Read more here.
- Saved credit card numbers are encrypted and stored by Peach Payments, a PCI-DSS compliant online payment vendor.
- All sensitive user account information is hashed using SHA-1encryption and stored as such.
- Flook will never initiate a request for your account password, credit card details or any other sensitive account information via email.
- Should you contact Flook customer support, we may verify your identity by asking for information, such as your account user name, shipping address or past order information.
- If you have received a suspicious email that appears to have come from Flook or have concerns about an email request you have received from Flook, please contact us via our contact us page link at the top of our website.
- All sensitive Flook data, including payment information & personal data is transmitted over HTTPS. This means a secure SSL connection has been established, and that all data transmitted through this connection will be encrypted.