Deliveries & Returns
How your gear gets to you
- Flook sells physical products (sports equipment, apparel, footwear etc.) and virtual products (golf rounds, weekend getaways etc.).
- Physical goods will be delivered, by courier from our warehouse or directly from the supplier, to the delivery address specified by the buyer on the checkout form. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that there is someone at the shipping address during office hours, to receive the delivery.
- Virtual goods, in the form of a vouchers redeemable by the buyer at the resort/golf course, are emailed to the buyer as soon as payment has been made and confirmed. The voucher number is embedded in the body of your email confirmation.
- There is no standard delivery cost because of the changing variables namely: Product dimensions & weight, courier availability & the area which all contributes to the total amount payable.
- The delivery fee will be visible to you before you make payment at check out.
- Once payment of an order has been made, an email will be sent to the buyer, providing key information including the estimated delivery date of the order.
- Items over 5kg are sent via road freight and take longer.
- General delivery times are as follows if the item is stocked in our warehouse: **
- Please note that large items, valuable items such as watches, and items over 5kg may take longer than the delivery times specified above.
- Orders placed from Friday at 17h00 to Sunday night (i.e. over the weekend) shall we processed on Monday morning.
- If Flook is unable to meet the estimated delivery date we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by Flook, Flook will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website or the deal will be labelled as sold-out. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after placing an order, Flook will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Goods.
- Flook relies on inventory information supplied by Vendors and Flook accordingly bears no liability for any inaccuracies in the information supplied by them.
- Flook will, occasionally on a promotional basis, offer free or reduced-cost delivery.
- Flook will NEVER offer any goods for free (zero cost) to you, in the event this happens, please alert us & we will fix this error.
- Flook does not deliver to Post Office boxes.
- Your order can be tracked in your account at any time if delivered by Flook but in the event it is shipped directly from the Supplier, please go to our website & complete the contact us page to track your order.
- If you buy multiple products within one order, they may be sourced from different vendors. If these vendors are in different locations, delivery time may be longer. Flook waits until all your products have arrived before dispatching your completed order. Your order delivery time is calculated on the particular product with the longest waiting period. We are also the clearance arm for The Pro Shop and Cycle Lab and some of their items may arrive as a separate delivery directly from them.
|Local delivery (JHB)||2-4 working days|
|Major centres||2-4 working days|
|Regional areas||3-7 working days|
|Outlying areas||3-7 working days|
Criteria for return requests
- Requests for returns must be logged within 7 working days of the delivery date.
- Flook will, from 15 December, accept requests for returns until 11 January.
- Item/s must be in a re-sellable condition.
- Item/s must be in their original packaging, with labels attached, undamaged.
- In the event, the item/s being returned is due to no error on Flook's side, a collection & replacement charge might be levied. The Flook customer service team will use their discretion to evaluate whether these fees may be waivered.
- Go to your orders.
- Select Return Items.
- Follow the required steps after selecting the item you wish to return.
- Our friendly staff will contact you to arrange a suitable time and day to make collection. Please note: Generally a collection takes up to 5 working days.
- Once the returned item is back in stock, we will credit your Flook account to the same value of the item purchased to use on our site.
The following items are not returnable
- Swimming costumes.
- Sporting equipment/apparel that has been used since taking delivery.
- Shoes without a shoe box/damaged shoe box.
We know you're busy, but please note the following:
- Return requests will be approved at the discretion of Flook.
- Products will not be eligible for return if they have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property. This includes products & packaging that have been worn or damaged.
- We do not accept returns after 7 working days but we will look at each return request and approve at our discretion.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless an order has arrived damaged, faulty, incorrect or missing. The Flook customer service team will use their discretion to evaluate whether a refund for shipping and handling may be waivered.
- Except in the case of a defect, we will not accept returns of shoes that have been worn. Please note that Flook is not responsible for returning the shoes to you in this case. This will be determined by Flook staff.
- A separate box must be used to ship shoes/trainers back with the original box inside. The original box cannot be used as packaging for shipping.
- Any returns without the original shoe box or with a damaged shoe box will be returned back to sender and not be refunded.
- Once a request for a return has been logged and approved by Flook, you will be sent an email to confirm that our courier partner will arrange a collection date and time with you.
- Please ensure that the item/s are in the packaging that you received them in, and that you include the original order invoice.
- Collection and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for Main centres, and 8 working days for outlying/regional areas from the date of logging a return.
- All returns (physical & virtual goods) will be refunded by way of credit into your Flook account to the value of the item only.
- In the case of incorrect/damaged/faulty goods – your return will be refunded by way of coupon to the value of the item & delivery fee (if applicable) given this was the only item purchased. Please notify us of such products within 3 days of receipt of your order.
- Please visit our website & click on the contact us page link if there is anything we can assist with further.
- In the event the item is damaged or the incorrect item was received we will request an image from you, along with the barcode, or the description of how the product is faulty. Please ensure to keep all original packaging. We will ensure the correct/new product is delivered to you (subject to stock availability) or you will receive a full refund by way of coupon or cash (refund back into the card used to make the purchase)
- In the event a cash refund is approved, an additional 10% admin fee of the sales price will be deducted from the total amount refunded.