- Just twist to workout. You will get the body of your dreams in no time! The Twist Workout Board’s twisting motion and balance board pivoting action help to engage and tone the entire body.
- Get the motion right by holding on to two small dumbbells (handheld weights).
- Step onto the board slowly.
- Step on one side and as you get your balance right step down on the other side. You can use a wall to assist you.
- Once you have stabilised yourself on the Twist Board, it’s time to start twisting.
- With the dumbbells in your hands, raise your arms from your sides to a position that is parallel with your shoulders.
- Now start swinging your arms in a semi-circular motion, while keeping the knees slightly bent.
- Be sure to keep your core and abs tight as you do the basic twist.
Add Weights To Increase Difficulty!
- Adding dumbbells will help increase the difficulty of your workout. Start off with lighter weights and get comfortable with your balance on the board while holding them!
- Challenge your body, restore its balance, improve your reaction time, and stay fit without needing a gym membership. The Twist Board is an engaging and fun way to exercise that’s both inviting and effective!
- We highly recommend placing the Twist Board on a small, tightly woven rug with rubber backing on hardwood floors or other hard surface floors to protect the board and your floors.