- One of a Kind Fat-Bike Safari Tour - 4 Day, 4 Nights + Luxury Accommodation & Bike Hire
- 4 Nights at THE HOUSE QUARTERS BOUTIQUE HOTEL
- Breakfast & Lunch
- 4 days of guided riding with GVO Bicycles Badger fat bikes supplied
- National Parks entrance fees.
- Start transfers.
- Seven units all differing from each other in design, feel and size.
- Ocean views in most rooms with spacious balconies.
- Two rooms in the new Quarter Deck have beautiful private pools.
- Secure parking.
- Daily service.
- House Kitchen Restaurant.
- Fridge, induction cooking hob.
Need Gear? Shop these links:
SHOP ALL CYCLING
Wake up in luxury accommodation with a view of nature and get shuttled to the respective day’s starting points before heading out to the beaches and dunes. After returning you will have a world-class meal and time to relax. In the afternoons you can look forward to optional extra activities like game drives, bush walks, river cruises or just go for a beautiful walk on one our Blue Flag classified beaches.
DAILY FAT-BIKE TOURS
You work really hard all year long, so why not spoil yourself to a one of a kind, fully supported biking holiday. Nowhere in the world will you be able to view the Big 5, be pampered in luxury and ride some of the most beautiful beaches, dune systems and inland indigenous forests all within 30km of each other. Wake up to a unique guided Fat Bike Ride of 4-5 hours, with time to stop, rest and take in the splendour of the Eastern Cape area of South Africa.
THIS SOUTH AFRICAN based bespoke bicycle brand is proud to offer the world’s most unique fat bike riding experience in the Malaria free Eastern Cape area of South Africa – we combine riding endless, pristine beaches and huge dune systems with world class lodging in the sleepy seaside town of Kenton on Sea.
The idea behind these fat bike tours is to expose clients from all over the globe to a whole new genre of cycling in one of the most breathtaking parts of South Africa, fully guided by professionals.